Agile Program Management
Organize, Define, and Drive Strategic Initiatives.
- Development of Strategic Road maps, project plans, timelines and deliverables.
- Accurate scope discovery and requirements definition.
- Identify and coordinate development of new deployment processes.
- Identify business and schedule constraints.
- Ensure adherence to existing operational standards and identify need for new ones.
- Risk mitigation plans for key objectives.
- Provide Roadmap for Cloud Migration and Maturity,
- Business process re-engineering
- Business Continuity and disaster Recovery planning support
- Provide sustainable CapEx & OpEx models supporting Iaas, Saas, Paas framework
- Provide Scrum Masters to facilitate team discussions
- Introduce Agile methods including Kanban and Scrum
- Enable relationships in a DevOps engineering environment
- Automation – Enable the capabilities of the DevOps engineers to automate solutions to everyday issues
- Transistion from a waterfall legacy operation or already an agile environment
- Integration – Commone techniques used in development release and operations
- Continuous release environment prevents differentiation in build test and production